The real meaning of CREATION
The Creation Health principles originate in the first three chapters of Genesis, which outline God’s prescription for experiencing a fulfilled life.
The simple acronym, CREATION, highlights each of these eight fundamental ideals: Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust, Interpersonal relationships, Outlook and Nutrition.
- Choice: Good lifestyle choices are the first step toward good health.
- Rest: Rest includes both a good night's sleep and taking time to practice regular relaxation techniques, which can lower blood pressure, change one's mood and reduce stress.: Rest is a daily activity and a weekly activity (what the Bible calls Sabbath rest).
- Environment: Spiritual peace and physical healing is affected by what surrounds us.
- Activity: Play and exercise are a gift from God.
- Trust: An experience of transcendence gives life a purpose and directly affects overall health and well-being. Studies provide abundant evidence regarding the connection between spirituality and health. God still speaks, and by grace invites everyone into a personal relationship that affects our lives and destiny.
- Interpersonal relationships: One heart touching another in intimacy is a powerful curative in the human experience.
- Outlook: A hopeful, positive outlook influences our worldview and every relationship.
- Nutrition: A balanced diet produces optimal energy and overall health.
To learn more click here: CREATIONHealth
Online Self Assessment
Are you living CREATION healthy? click here to find out: CREATIONHealth Online Self Assement